Tuesday, 30 August 2011
*NEW* Oriflame Beauty Wonder Colour Lipstick shown on the front cover above will be on special introductory offer at £5.95 or 2 lipsticks for £7.95 for the duration of catalogue 10.
Fragrance for Her under £10
Rock Angel Eau de Toilette Code: 22953 £9.95
Midsummer Woman Eau de Toilette Code: 7443 £9.95
Fragrance for Him under £10
Midsummer Man Eau de Toilette Code: 8193 £9.95
True Instinct Eau de Toilette Code: 19673 £8.95
Glacier Ice Eau de Toilette Code: 19854 £9.95
2 in 1 Protecting Hand and Nail Cream Code: 11288 £2.35
Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry Hands Code: 11287 £2.35
New product launches
Oriflame Beauty Wonder Liner - Black eyeliner suitable for day or night looks
Optimals Even Out Night Cream - To compliment the current Even Out Day Cream
Bioclinic Soft Tint Red Reductor Cream - To reduce red skin and dilated capillaries
As it's not always possible to display every type of offer online, please remember that you can request a free oriflame catalogue.
Saturday, 27 August 2011
The new Oriflame Beauty Wonder Liner is a liquid eyeliner which comes with a 2 in 1 applicator to provide a thin or thick effect. 'It helps draw a steady line with the right quantity of liquid eye liner dispensed every time to give a dramatic and long-lasting look.
How to use Oriflame Beauty Wonder Liner
Look 1 – Day
Begin your line, starting at the very corner closest to your nose, with the thinnest applicator effect, and follow your lash line outwards, slowly working towards the thickest effect as you draw. Stop at the outer corner of your eye.
Look 2 – Night
The swish: apply the upper line as usual, then, using the lower lash line as a guide, draw the line on your outer eye to the desired thickness. As this line continues along the lower lash line, it will achieve the perfect eye look, and ensure your face appear symmetrical.’*
The new Wonder Liner is available with Oriflame Beauty Wonder Lash Intense Mascara on a special offer price of £9.95 for the duration of catalogue 10, while stocks last.
*Source Oriflame Catalogue 10 UK 2011, page 4.
Friday, 26 August 2011
‘Designer Liselotte Watkins is one of Sweden’s hottest fashion exports. Her distinctive illustrations of fashionistas with attitude have featured in top fashion magazines such as Vogue and Elle. She has also collaborated on collections for Roberto Cavalli, Marrimeko and for H&M, just to name a few.’*
Liselotte Watkins Lip Gloss
Liselotte Watkins Volume Mascara
*Source: Oriflame Catalogue 9 UK, page 4.
Wednesday, 24 August 2011
Here's an insight into what's inside the Oriflame Beauty Oxygen Boost Foundation:
'Oxygen Boost Foundation is an innovative foundation that makes skin complexion look more radiant and feel refreshed, resulting in healthier-looking skin.
The active ingredient, brown algae extract is proven to boost oxygen consumption in the skin and helps to enhance skin's respiration. The innovative formulation contains a special cooling ingredient trapped within tiny capsules, designed to leave your skin feeling revitalised. As the foundation is applied, the active ingredient is released leaving your skin refreshed and invigorated.
The ultra-lightweight formula with SPF 15 is available in 5 shades and is packaged in a pump dispenser for easy application. Make-up artist Jonas Wramell recommends applying with the new foundation brush to achieve a more radiant, flawless finish.'*
The foundation is usually priced at £11.45 for a 30ml bottle and has a regular price/100ml of £38.17.
*Source: Oriflame UK Product News Catalogue 9 for 10 2010.
Tuesday, 16 August 2011
Good news for Oriflame Optimals Even Out Cream lovers. A night cream is going to be available from Oriflame UK Catalogue 10 (end of August 2011).
The Even Out Night Cream contains liquorice extract to help erase dark spots, lighten the skin and even out the skin tone.
Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream code: 22457 will normally be £15.95 for a 30ml jar. This is less than half the price of the major competitor Clinque, with their Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector at £39.00 for a 30ml bottle and Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 at £33.00 for a 50ml jar.*
Pre-order your Optimals Even Out Night Cream by emailing me or leaving a comment below.
*Prices taken on Clinque.co.uk website on Tuesday 2nd August 2011.
Monday, 15 August 2011
Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster is a personal favourite of mine and I use it regularly. Whilst I was on holiday I thought I'd write a post on how to use it as its a question frequently asked by customers and also provide a brief review based on my personal experiences.
How to use Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster:
1) Apply the product to your nails in the same way as you would a nail varnish.
2) Once applied, massage the gel into the nail and cuticle with your finger until its fully absorbed.
3) Repeat twice a day for maximum effect.
Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster Review:
Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster comes in the same packaging as a regular nail polish and has the form of a green gel with little white dots through it. Unlike nail polish, it has no smell other than a slight Kiwi scent and is of a different texture.
For me, the main advantages of the product are that it absorbs quickly once it has been massaged into the nails and I genuinely do notice my nails feel stronger after I have used it. I usually have soft nails which tear easily and I find not only are they stronger but they grow much quicker than usual after I have used Oriflame Growth Booster. If you find your nails feel a little brittle after using Growth Booster then I've found that applying a nail butter helps to minimise this.
I typically use the Growth Booster three or four times a week unless I need my nails to grow quickly when I would apply it twice a day but, ultimately, it comes down to how much time you have for your daily nail care routine and, just as importantly, the type of nails you have.
Overall rating 5/5 - It does what it says on the tin!
The Growth Booster is usually £4.75 for 7ml (Regular price/10ml: £6.78) but I'd recommend waiting until it is on special offer as the Oriflame Catalogues change every 4 weeks.
Sunday, 14 August 2011
Oriflame's Maxi Lash Mascara was a world 1st in April 2011 with it's new comb to create explosive lashes with extra volume. The mascara also conditions the lashes as it contains natural beeswax. Maxi Lash is available in Black code: 22521 and Brown code: 22522 and usually costs £7.95, Reg price/10ml: £9.94 but is currently on special offer at £5.95 for the duration of Catalogue 9 UK.
How to Use Oriflame Beauty Maxi Lash Mascara:
'Load your lashes with mascara using the flat side of the comb. Then simply comb lashes with either side of the brush depending on the look you want - the more spaced teeth give a super-volumised fat-lash effect whilst with the closer teeth you can achieve a more natural, volumised yet defined lash look.'*
*Source: Oriflame UK Product News Catalogue 5 for 6.
Tuesday, 2 August 2011
To start selling Oriflame products you will first need to open an account. It is FREE to join and is open to anyone in the UK who is aged 18 or over. The registration form can either be completed online or on paper and, regardless of which option you choose, Ori-Beauty can help you to do this quickly and easily either via our Facebook page or simply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have registered you will receive a supply of Oriflame catalogues and you're ready to go! It really is that quick and simple!
So now you have joined Oriflame and have receieved your catalogues - what next?!?! Don't panic! Below we have put together a few ideas on How to sell Oriflame products:
1) Family and friends - Start by showing the Oriflame catalogue to your family and friends.
2) Work colleagues - Take a catalogue along to work for your colleagues to see.
3) Neighbours - Let your neighbours know that you've become their local Oriflame Consultant and show them the catalogue.
4) Facebook - Reach out to all the people in your network. The latest Oriflame catalogue is always available to view online at Current Oriflame Catalogue - just post a link to the latest catalogue on your wall. Finally, you could even start your own selling page on Facebook and start getting orders from people you have never even met before!
What else can you try? Now you have become more confident and gotten to know the product range here's a few more ideas:
5) Local amenities - Leave catalogues with your contact details (make sure you remember to put your contact details on the catalogue!) in places like your local community hall, hairdressers, doctors surgery etc.
6) Have a party - whether it's just a few friends having a girls night or whether you want to book regular weekly parties in your local area this can be a great way to showcase the products, allow customers to try before they buy and, of course, have some fun!
7) Door-to-door - Another option is to go door to door in your local area with catalogues. You can either post the catalogues with an order form and your contact details through the door or, our preferred option, knock the door and talk to the people! It may seem daunting but people really do buy from people and if you can connect with them you are much more likely to gain a long term customer.
Top tips on selling Oriflame products - Tried and tested!
1) It's recommended that you collect your Oriflame Catalogue no later than 48 hours after giving it out.
2) Point out special offers - people are more likely to buy than if they are just handed a closed book. We find coloured post it notes are a cost effective but great way of highlighting the things you think are most appropriate for your customer.
3) Put packages together. Every catalogue Oriflame puts together some great bundles and packages but there is nothing to stop you creating your own e.g. create a sensitive skin care package with a cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream and show the customer how much they will save if they order during this catalogue period. It is a good idea to use some of the products already on offer in that catalogue to increase the value to your customer.
4) Use the products yourself and let people know what you're buying for your own use - friends generally have the same 'likes' and tastes and often will rely on your recommendations. Imagine how powerful it would be to visit a customer, have them compliment your fragrance and then you can sell them the fragrance!
5) Finally, remember the age old saying that people buy from people - it is SO true!
Monday, 1 August 2011
Oriflame's new fragrance Rock Angel Eau de Toilette has just launched in the UK as a new edition to the 'Very Me' range, targeting teens and adolescents.
The sweet fragrance combines pear, gardenia and cedarwood and is described by Oriflame as 'a whirlwind of innocence with a temperamental side, you make your own path and write your own rules.'
Rock Angel Eau de Toilette is on special introductory offer at £9.95 for the duration of Oriflame Catalogue 9 and will be £12.95 for the 30ml bottle thereafter. The fragrance also has a mobile phone charm around the bottle with a heart pendant and the Rock Angel logo stamped into it.